Commercial Terms Last revised: [05/12/2022]
(1) This website (the "Site") and/or the services, including all mobile applications connected to it (collectively the "Services") and any offer or sale of activities (the "Services offered") and booking of such Services offered (the "Booking") through the Site, are owned and operated by [insert Booking operator's trading name, including legal form] (hereinafter also referred to as "we", "us" or "our"). These Terms of Business (the “Terms”) set forth the terms and conditions under which visitors or users (collectively, the “user” or “you”) may visit or use the Site and/or Services and purchase Products.
(2) By accessing or using the Services, you acknowledge that you have read and consent to these Terms and agree to be bound by them. If you do not agree to all of the Terms, you must not access the Site or use any of the Services. Read these Terms carefully before accessing or using our Site or Services or purchasing any Products. In these Conditions, you will find out who we are, how we sell our Products to you, how you can withdraw from the purchase contract and what you can do in the event of a problem.
(3) You represent that you are of legal age and have the legal authority, right and power to enter into a binding agreement based on these Terms, to use the Services and to purchase Products. If you are under the age of majority, you may only use the Services or purchase Products with the consent of your parents or legal guardian.
[For Professional Users]
(4) This site is published by [Mootaz et Haddad, 1 rue jules michelet, 0601074220 and email@example.com, and where applicable, commercial register number 82966034900012].
The editor is [Mootaz, Haddad].
You can contact us :
- by phone:  (price of a local call)
- by e-mail: [firstname.lastname@example.org]
- by mail: [1 rue jules michelet, rillieux la pape 69140]